Full-day Seminars by Alan Griff: Introduction to Extrusion
3 Locations and dates to choose from:
- Houston (near Hobby Airport), Friday, December 15, 2017
- Toronto, Ontario (near Pearson Intl airport) Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Chicago (near O'Hare), Tuesday, January 23, 2018
This seminar is also available in-house, modified as needed, one or two days.
NEW! The Virtual Seminar, on demand, slides, and guide, anywhere in the world.
All seminars include:
- Ten (11) Key Principles of Extrusion
- plastics chemistry for non-chemists (understanding the materials)
- review of hardware (data sensors, motors, screws, auxiliaries)
- limits to production rate, QC of raw materials, simplified rheology
- start-up/shutdown procedures, troubleshooting common extrusion problems.
More content detail on Alan Griff's website, www.griffex.com/sem.html, bottom of page.